Stud Drivers are a specially designed tool for speedier tightening of threaded studs with the help of impact wrench. It has a cross hole and groove for locking pin & ring. It is ideal for applications in assembly and maintenance of engines.
- Our sockets are made with en47 material with industrial standard wall thickness.
- Sq.Dr. Sizes : 3/8" - 1/2" - 3/4" - 1"
- A/f hex sizes : m6 - m36 (matric sizes)
- 1/4" -1.1/2" (sae-inch sizes)
- Suitable for : impact tools, torque wrenches, torque multipliers.
- Greater wall thickness for resisting impact loads
- En47 material used as raw material
- Special heat treatment for toughness
- A black industrial finish
- Readily available in all sizes
- Drive studs
- Stud driver
- Industrial tools
C-201, Siddharth Annexe 3, N.H. No.8, Vemali, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390008, India