Impact Extension Sockets
Product Code : 17
Impact extension sockets are used in any torque wrench or impact wrench. Impact Extension Sockets are a heavy duty version of normal chrome sockets. Normally, in the torque wrench & impact wrenches the torque are high so chrome sockets would not compete with that torque, for that impact extension sockets are advised to use.
- Our sockets are made with en47 material with industrial standard wall thickness.
- Sq.Dr. Sizes : 3/8" - 1/2"
- A/f hex sizes : 7 mm - 27 mm (matric sizes)
- Approx overall length : 100 mm - 250 mm
- Suitable for : impact tools, torque wrenches, torque multipliers, pneumatic nut runners and high torque hydraulic wrenches
- Greater wall thickness for resisting impact loads
- En47 material used as raw material
- Special heat treatment for toughness
- A black industrial finish
- Readily available in all sizes
- Impact sockets
- Industrial sockets
- Extension sockets
C-201, Siddharth Annexe 3, N.H. No.8, Vemali, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390008, India