Allen Socket is widely used for tightining & loosening the Allen Bolts. We offer allen socket which are used for different industrial purposes. These are made of best quality mild steel or stainless steel. The allen socket is well marked for its durability and performance. The inhex impact drivers are perfect for loosening and re-torques of high tensile unbrako socket head cap screws. The allen hex keys are available in metric and imperial. Our sockets are made with en47 material with industrial standard wall thickness.
- Greater wall thickness for resisting impact loads
- En47 material used as raw material
- Special heat treatment for toughness
- A black industrial finish
- Readily available in all sizes
- Suitable for: impact tools, torque wrenches, torque multipliers, pneumatic nut runners and high torque hydraulic wrenches.
- Allen key socket
- Impact sockets
- Industrial tools
- Sq.Dr. Sizes : 1/4"- 3/8" - 1/2" - 3/4" - 1" - 1 1/2"
- A/f hex sizes : 5mm - 50 mm (matric sizes)
- 3/16" - 2" (same-inch sizes)
C-201, Siddharth Annexe 3, N.H. No.8, Vemali, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390008, India